We strive to create a diverse community of passionate individuals
At Stellar Career College, we pride ourselves on providing quality education and career development opportunities; we never cut any corners or risk decreasing the value of your education. To help any student interested, whether you are first generation or not, we offer a variety of financial aid resources. We aim to give all students a fair chance at advancing their skills and finding job security in the industry, upon graduation from a Stellar Career College career advancement program. Committed to assisting students in funding their higher education goals, we offer a wide range of financial aid services, such as completing the FAFSA (Pell grant) application, loan counseling, and completing the verification process. We have helped thousands of individuals just like you!
You may qualify for the following funding programs:
- Federal Pell Grants
- Trade Adjustments Act (TAA Funding)
- Workforce Innovation Opportunity Act (WIOA Funding)
- Workers Compensation
- Direct Student Loans (subsidized and unsubsidized)
- The college also offers interest-free payment plans
To find out how to apply for financial aid, get in touch with us today.
Applying for You Financial Aid Information:
To file your Pell Grant application please visit the following website, https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa. Our school code is 037593. File the 2021-2022 FAFSA application.
* School name may appear as Computer Tutor Business and Technical Institute. Please select this option as it was the former name of our college.
Here is a link to a helpful video: How To Fill Out The FAFSA