Change of Status to F-1

If you initially entered the United States for work, travel, or any other non-student purpose, you may be eligible to change your status to F-1 by being admitted at Stellar Career College a SEVP-certified school.

An F-1 student is a nonimmigrant who is pursuing a full course of study at an academic institution in the United States. F-1 students are granted permission to remain in the United States for the duration of their studies(DS), as long as they are making satisfactory academic progress and maintaining their nonimmigrant status.

If you are interested in changing your status to an F-1 Status, you may contact our international student advisor. We can provide you with more information about the application process and the list of required documents.